Oh boy! Much to my surprise (looooove surprises!) Maggie Madly Writing nominated little ol’ me for a blog award! This my second blog award and I’m absolutely, 100% shocked and honored. I mean, I was starting to think my blog kinda sucked if you want to know the truth…
Anyways, thank you Maggie! You are incredibly generous and forgiving.
Rules for blog award:
1) Display the blog award
2) Mention and link to the person who nominated you
3) Tell readers 7 things about yourself
4) Nominate 3 fellow bloggers
1) Today, I used honey in my coffee instead of cream and sugar–and I actually liked it a lot better!
2) I’m reading 3 books right now, all written by people I know! (The Dragon’s Harp by Rachael Pruitt, Make Love To The Universe by Phoenix Desmond and A Common Pornography: A Memoir by Kevin Sampsell)
3) Rachael Pruitt is a dear friend, Phoenix Desmond is my yoga teacher, and actually…I don’t really know Kevin Sampsell but I have met him!
4) I’ve lived in a lot of different places: Crescent City, Klamath, Rock Creek, Orick, Lacey, Sunsites, Douglas, Orlando, Flagstaff, Cave Junction and Eugene.
5) I’m moving to a farm smack dab in between Canby and Molalla, Oregon and I still don’t know which town to say I live in. I like the sound of Molalla, but my mailing address is in Canby…
6) On February 14th my boyfriend and I will celebrate our 2 year anniversary. But we were thinking of telling people it’s been 3 years. So we’re taken more seriously or something. Hey, it feels like it’s been 3 years. In a good way.
7) I have Twitter now. Follow me!
Now, for the nominations:
Maggie Madly Writing (what?! I love your blog!)
What’s Broken by Lennon Sundance
Found in France by Leamuse
There are many other bloggers I admire, I mean, A LOT and I hope for the opportunity to nominate you in the future!
Thanks again Maggie!